Whistler Whistler

-.-

Well, what can I say, it was terrible.

Wasn't funny at all, the tune was unoriginal and plain bad.

Racism! Racism!

that

was terrible

Vagina Tite Vagina Tite

Mediocre

Well first of all, it wasn't funny, and i couldn't stand the style of people, with the eyes. Infact i stopped watching it after she blew her vagina off.
The sound quality could do with alot of help.
I appreciate the time you put into this but it's just not the kinda thing I like.

AniMSN 72 AniMSN 72

Cliche

Was your idea for this to insert every lame cliche from anywhere you can find then make an animation based on it? This is just overused crap, how can this make it to the front page?

Ultimate Ninja Showdown I Ultimate Ninja Showdown I

Stop doing that.

Your style of animation has to be the most horrible, annoying crap i've ever seen. don't ever do that voice again. When he started to deflect the "flares(????)", it looked really bad.

PureCarnage responds:

Stop doing what? I don't get what the fuck you are talking about. Stop doing things like Numa Numa Hentai? Or Foamy Fucks Germaine? Or the Vagina Shong? Or B.T.P.O.C? ... what... you mean all my flash sucks.

Fuck, I'm doomed man, I guess I should date your mom.

Legend of Zelda: NewEvil2 Legend of Zelda: NewEvil2

The only good thing about this is-

The Coheed&Cambria at the start. The rest was very lame (especially the voice acting). Also, the pic at the start from the Family Guy movie, pretty lame ripping something off family guy, dood.

rabidgopher responds:

no offence but u can hav a say when u can do better

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Pretty funny

I gave you a 4 for graphics because all you really did is draw unicorns and filter them in photoshop, and because the backgrounds are just made from preset brushes in photoshop. (Eg, the grass, the leaves on the trees, etc)
The sound is what made this animation great.
But overall, your 2003 unicorn flash is the best out of all of them.

The Last Stick Figure The Last Stick Figure

Congratulations

Not many stick movies get highscores or the front page, but this truly deserves it. The movements are very realistic and the sound is great.

Guybrush's Killing Spree Guybrush's Killing Spree

Awesome.

Very quality flash. FrameByFrame is my favourite animation style. That obviously took you a long time.
Well done.

Your Inner Truffle Your Inner Truffle

Haha.

Graphics - Clocks and locks..
Style - ...Clocks and locks...
Sound - A seemingly endless speech about truffles. Very funny.
Violence - No violence
Interactivity - No interactivity
Humor - See sound.

Stressball responds:

ENDLESS SPEECH
hey I could have made it longer too